1. Ask ourselves: what would Paul Rand do in our place?
2. Ask ourselves: what would Burton Kramer do in our place?
3. Ask ourselves: what would Otl Aicher do in our place?
4. Ask ourselves: what would Alberto Corazón do in our place?
5. Ask ourselves: what would John Maeda do in our place?
6. Ask ourselves: what would Josef Müller-Brockmann do in our place?
7. Ask ourselves: what would Alan Gerard Fletcher do in our place?
8. Avoid the stupidity and mediocrity.
9. Have a critic sense of looking.
10. This is not a space for personal expression. We try to solve our customer´s problems.
11. Draw like a monkey.
1. We think in terms of need and function.
2. We are intuitive. We simplify the structures and make them understandable. Function and intuition go together in our designs.
3. We are not artists. We manipulate the shapes and structures that decrease the utility of the product. We are minimal. We use tools, not canvas.
4. We preserve the aesthetics of good performance based on daily use.
5. We do not follow trends, nor prioritize the design of the product. There are reasoned arguments to do things like we do them. We don't give space to the levity of temporary aesthetic trends.
6. We innovate on the verge of technological limitation.
7. We set concrete concepts before abstracts.
8. We do not distort the value, innovation and using of the product. We are honest.
9. We preserve the environment from the appearance, materials and product lifecycle point of view.
10. We reduce products to the minimum expression. Less, when doing things better, is in fact more.
Suno for iPhone
The origin of many of the things going on around here.
The family business.
Nearly 30 years experience
as IBM and SAP partners.
Follow the app for news on upcoming updates and future plans for Suno.